TASK ONE: PROJECTResearch an area of Astronomy that interests you. Ideas include (but are not limited to):
- The Big Bang Theory
- Phases of the Moon
- The Hubble Telescope
- Solar Eclipses
- Lunar Eclipses
- Space Travel
- Black Holes
- Ancient Religions
- The presentation of the project.
- The clarity of the information.
- The relevance of your topic to everyday life (or to the future of the Human Race).
- A3 (or larger) Poster
TASK TWO: PRESENTATIONUsing your research from the Project (Task One) and/or other visual aids (PowerPoint, YouTube, handouts etc), summarise your research. The presentation to the class should be no shorter than one minute and no longer than five minutes.
Ideas for your presentation include (but are not limited to):
- Narrated PowerPoint
You will be given a grade based upon:
- The clarity of your explanation(s) of your research.
- How well you answer questions from your peers.
TASK THREE: REPORTUsing the same topic as your Project, produce a one page (A4) summary of your research. Labelled diagrams and/or images should be included.
You will be given a grade based upon the same criteria as the Project (Task One).